• Youngest of seven sons of eddie & Patsy Feeley.
• educated in Barran N.S., Scoil Naomh Padraig,
Killinagh, St. Clare’s Comprehensive School, GCD
Dublin, and the law Society of Ireland.
• Qualified as a solicitor in 2007.
• Shannon Gaels Gaa Club, Cathaoirleach 2009 to
date. Secretary 2006 to 2009. PRo 2004 to 2006.
• Secretary of Killinagh Community Council, member
of West Cavan Community Council and Director
Killinagh Community Development Company ltd.
• Director of Dowra Childcare Services limited.
• Member Killinagh/Glangevlin Parish Pastoral Council
and Vice Chairperson, Kilmore Diocesan Pastoral
• Member of Cavan Civil Defence.
• Member of St. Vincent de Paul
• Member of the Governing authority of university
• County Cavan representative on and trustee of
association of City & County Councils and member
of the executive of the aCCC 2008/2009.
• Member of Fianna Fáil National Councillor’s Forum.
AS A MEMBER OF CAVAN COUNTY COUNCIL:
• Director of Cavan County enterprise Board.
• Secretary of the Fianna Fáil Group.
• Member of the environment & Water Services
Strategic Policy Committee 2007 to 2009.
• Member of housing Development & Cultural Strategic
Policy Committee dealing with local authority &
Social housing, Grant aid for housing, County
Museum, library Services and related areas.
• Secretary of Cavan Comhairledáil Cheantair Fhianna
• Member of the National Youth Committee 2001 –
2006 and Former PRo and Cathaoirleach of Cavan
CDC Ógra Fianna Fáil.
• Member of National executive of Fianna Fáil 2004 –
• election agent for Brendan Smith tD in General
elections of 2007 & 2011
If I can assist you in any way or there is any interest that you wish me to raise please contact me.