• Youngest of seven sons of Eddie & Patsy Feeley.
• Educated in Barran N.S., Scoil Naomh Padraig, Killinagh, St. Clare’s Comprehensive School, GCD Dublin, and the law Society of Ireland.
• Qualified as a solicitor in 2007.
• Shannon Gaels Gaa Club, Cathaoirleach 2009 to date. Secretary 2006 to 2009. PRo 2004 to 2006.
• Secretary of Killinagh Community Council, member of West Cavan Community Council and Director Killinagh Community Development Company ltd.
• Director of Dowra Childcare Services limited.
• Member Killinagh/Glangevlin Parish Pastoral Council and Vice Chairperson, Kilmore Diocesan Pastoral Council.
• Member of Cavan Civil Defence.
• Member of St. Vincent de Paul
• Member of the Governing Authority of the University College, Dublin
• County Cavan representative on and trustee of Association of City & County Council and member of the executive of the ACCC 2008/2009.
• Member of Fianna Fáil National Councillor’s Forum.
AS A MEMBER OF CAVAN COUNTY COUNCIL:
• Director of Cavan County Enterprise Board.
• Secretary of the Fianna Fáil Group.
• Member of the Environment Committee & Water Services Strategic Policy Committee 2007 to 2009.
• Member of housing Development & Cultural Strategic Policy Committee dealing with local authority & social housing, Grant aid for housing, County Museum, library Services and related areas.
• Secretary of Cavan Comhairledáil Cheantair Fhianna Fáil.
• Member of the National Youth Committee 2001 – 2006 and Former PRO and Cathaoirleach of Cavan CDC Ógra Fianna Fáil.
• Member of National Executive of Fianna Fáil 2004 -2006.
• Election agent for Brendan Smith TD in general elections of 2007 & 2011
If I can assist you in any way or there is any interest that you wish me to raise please contact me.