• Youngest of seven sons of Eddie & Patsy Feeley.
• Educated in Barran N.S., Scoil Naomh Padraig, Killinagh,
St. Clare’s Comprehensive School, GCD Dublin, and the
Law Society of Ireland.
• Qualified as a solicitor in 2007.
• Shannon Gaels GAA Club, served as Cathaoirleach, Secretary and PRO
• Secretary of Killinagh Community Council and Director
of Killinagh Community Development Ltd.
• Director of Dowra Childcare Services Ltd.
• Chairperson of Killinagh/Glangevlin Parish Pastoral
Council and Vice-Chairperson of Kilmore Diocesan
• Director of Kilmore Diocesan Pastoral Centre
• Member of Cavan Civil Defence
• Member of St. Vincent DePaul
Cavan County Council
• Whip of the Fianna Fáil Group
• Chair of the Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark Joint
• Chair of the Enterprise and Economic Strategic Policy
• Chair of the County Cavan Joint Policing Committee
• Member of County Cavan Rural Water Monitoring
• Member of Traveller Accommodation Consultative
• Member of Cavan-Belturbet Municipal District Council
• Director of Cavan Swimming and Leisure Complex Ltd.
• Member of the Governing Authority of University
College Dublin 2009 to date
• County Cavan Representative on and Joint Treasurer
of Association of Irish Local Government.
• Member of Fianna Fáil National Councillor’s Forum
• Election Agent for Brendan Smith in General Elections,
2007, 2011 & 2016
If I can assist you in any way or there is any interest that you wish me to raise please contact me.